Machinery breakdown or electrical failure can result in significant losses to your business. Machinery Insurance enables you to tailor your cover to your business needs. Extend your cover to include extras such as financial loss due to machinery breakdown, mobile plant and damage to electronic equipment.
- Machinery breakdown, explosion or collapse or deterioration
- Fire, theft and allied perils
- Loss of income due to business interruption
- Electronic equipment damage, including accidental, breakdown and fire damage
- Transit and temporary removal cover
- Machinery repair and temporary hire costs
Call the friendly team at Orchard Insurance Brokers or drop into our office at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, to discuss a suitable Equipment insurance policy for your needs.
National Advisory Services Pty Ltd t/as Community Broker Network (CBN) are members of NIBA and as an Authorised Representative of CBN, we subscribe to the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice.
The code is a statement of the industry’s commitment to high levels or competency, training and customer service. It also ensures that there is a free and transparent complaints and compliance review process which imposes binding sanctions for any breach of the Code. It is designed to promote better and more professional, informed and effective relationships between insurance brokers and their customers.