We find the right lender for you
Finding the right home loan, like finding the perfect property, is a solid investment in your financial future. Why spend huge amounts of your own time investigating a range of potential lenders, when we already understand them in great detail and can advise you the right options from around 30 lenders to suit your needs. You pay nothing to Orchard Financial Group. We simply get paid a commission by your approved lender upon completion of the loan (the lender pays us, not you... and you still only pay the same amount to the lender as you would if you went directly to them). We don’t favour specific lenders, we simply find you the one which offers the right solution for your circumstances.
First Home Owners Grant
Does the thought of filling in the First Home Owners Grant Application, and providing all the required supporting documentation put you off before you even start? Well, you are not alone. Current statistics show that less than 20% of first home owners grant applications are lodged correctly the first time around.
Who is eligible for the First Home Owners Grant?
- You must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia.
- You must be buying or building your first NEW home in Australia and you must have the intention of living in the home as your primary residence within 12 months of settlement.
- There are no restrictions as to your income or the area in which you plan to buy or build.
- The value of the property being purchased is restricted to a maximum of $750,000.
- However, if you are planning to purchase your first home with another person, you must both meet the eligibility requirements to receive the grant.
There are other factors that may also be relevant, so be sure to speak to Orchard Finance Services about the First Home Owners Grant; what your entitlements are and how we can help you apply for the Grant.
Call the friendly team at Orchard Financial Group or drop into our office at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, to discuss your home loan options today.